Saturday, October 6, 2007
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
I decided to made the top and bottom a couple of sizes bigger so they would not fit as tight as the pattern picture shows, so they are loose fitting. To take in a little of the fullness around the middle I added a seam from the under arm to the hem line. This also added a nice design effect.(Picture taken Oct 4 2007, a beautiful fall day for a run outside)
(The bottoms are no longer "tights" like the pattern design, but "shorts".) I also added length to the shorts.
Next one I will do with contrasting colours although I do like all one colour.
I am sew very pleased with the fit and fabric used. Over all I really like the style and will continue to use this pattern, also bought at Timmel Fabrics.
For more photos see here