Tuesday 2 October 2007

Jalie 2444 Exercise Outfit- Top & Shorts

I made this top and shorts with "Tactel" Fabric from Timmel Fabrics .

I decided to made the top and bottom a couple of sizes bigger so they would not fit as tight as the pattern picture shows, so they are loose fitting. To take in a little of the fullness around the middle I added a seam from the under arm to the hem line. This also added a nice design effect.

(Picture taken Oct 4 2007, a beautiful fall day for a run outside)

(The bottoms are no longer "tights" like the pattern design, but "shorts".) I also added length to the shorts.

Next one I will do with contrasting colours although I do like all one colour.

I am sew very pleased with the fit and fabric used. Over all I really like the style and will continue to use this pattern, also bought at Timmel Fabrics.

For more photos see here


No comments: