Monday 8 September 2008

* My Blog Award *

I was given a blog award (Anne called it a prize) by Anne from "Le Mani D'oro"
Thank you so very much Anne. I was really pleased.

The rules for this award - prize are as follows:

1. Select 6 bloggers to whom you would like to give this award- prize (definetly not easy to choose - only 6)

2. Put the award - prize on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her/his blog;

3. Paste these rules on your blog;

4. Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn,

5. Inform the 6 recipients by leaving a comment on their blog.

Values that are important:

  1. Commitment (Family,friends,work...)
  2. Loyalty
  3. Integrity
  4. Respect
  5. Goodness
  6. Fairness

Some things I condemn:

  1. Drinking & Driving
  2. Racism
  3. Violence
  4. Hypocrisy
  5. Selfishness

My daily visits include so many other wonderful blogs, so it was very difficult to limit my choice to 6 blogs.

  1. Tany - Tricot & Couture (Aveiro Portugal)
  2. Paco -Paco Peralta (Barcelona Spain)
  3. Lucia - My Cafe Couture (Paris France)
  4. Dawn - Two on Two Off (Alaska US)
  5. Summerset - Pins and Needles (Northfield NH, US)
  6. Belinda - Sew-4-Fun (Australia)

This is such a great way to recognize the creativity of such talented people.

As Anne said " This ends up as an endless chain of appreciation".

If you haven't been to these wonderful blogs take a minute - or two :) and enjoy them!

Happy Sewing!

9 comments:

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Ann .- thanks for the prize. I accept with great pleasure, really. Already I was given last week by Ana'Closet, so I got a double. I think we share the same values and above all is very important to have "integrity", plus a personal courage is a "basic principles". hugs and thanks. Paco

Mon Café Couture said...

Ann - I just discovered your prize, this is so pleasant! Thank you for thinking of my blog when chosing the nominees :)this gives me more motivation to continue and vary sewing experiences. As Paco said, we seem to share the same values. Merci beaucoup et à bientôt!!

Ann Made Studio said...

You are so very welcome Paco and Lucia :)

Diana said...

Ann,Congratulations on your award.It is so deserving!I told you the other day that I think your blog is so classy. I guess others think so too.

Diana said...

Ann ,I just visited Tany's and Paco's blogs. Wow! They are truly awesome! All those tailoring lessons for free! I'll be looking in on them on a regular basis
Diana

Ann Made Studio said...

Hi Diana,
Thank you! You will absolutely love their blogs :)
Their work is truly awesome :)

Sew-4-Fun said...

Ann, thanks so much for the award. I'm a bit late catching up with my blogging and reading as I've been too busy sewing and enjoying our spring weather.

Congrats on your award! It's well deserved!

Tany said...

Ann, THANK YOU!!

Congratulations to you for the well deserved award and I also congratulate your other nominations! Sorry for being so late... I've been super busy lately and time runs short for my hobbies, blog reading, etc...

Hugs to you all the way from Portugal!

Ann Made Studio said...

Sew4Fun and Tany, thank you.
Tany hope your work load lessons and you find some time soon for your sewing :)
Belinda, I find it hard to beleive you're just getting into spring/summer and we are heading in to fall/winter:) Enjoy your good weather :)