Monday 10 November 2014

Share in Style ~ Shoes








My project for this Share in Style is truly a very simple, not elegant in any way, but an outfit that is so very much required
 these days :)

I found this fun, bright, colourful
 "flip flop/ flower" print ~ in  flannel ~ my favourite,
 and thought It would be perfect for pj's.




The pants and sleeves are a heavy fleece.... so comfortable!!
A perfect weight for this cooler weather that we've been getting
and  I know I will appreciate the warmth of this fabric on cold winter days.


8 comments:

Sewingadicta said...

I was eager to see your creation, dear Ann and you did not disappoint ... This pajama is sooo pretty !! I imagine you on cold nights reading a book in front of the fireplace and remembering the summer days with the print of the fabric. So wonderful !!! Thanks for joining in Style Share, dear friend !!

Ann Made Studio said...

Thank you Rosy :) yes I can certainly imagine doing that. Such a simple outfit to make but one that I will enjoy wearing.

Vicky said...

I love this funny print. The pajama seems very comfortable :)

Ann Made Studio said...

The print is cheerful. I was worried it was too child-like but it's a happy print so it has to be ok :)

Ivana Split said...

such a lovely print!
perfect pj indeed!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

Very pretty Ann. I've been known to make a couple of long fleece nighties and they are very warm.

mispapelicos said...

So original and how lovely inspiration.
Thank you soooooooooooooo much for being part of Share-in-Style.
Do forget to come back to vote on Thursday, please, it is all about the fun
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Claire S. said...

ah, winter is settling in and warm, comfy pjs are a must ! Happy flannel prints and fleece are a good duo.