Saturday 25 May 2013

Sewing Studio Curtains!

 
 
 
 
I said it before in one of my previous posts but I DO still have "some" small things to tweak before everything is done ~ however for the most part
 the main projects for my wonderful
Sewing Studio are done!

  Working on the curtains ~ realized I didn't have enough fabric to fussy cut "each" scalloped panel, and the end pleated panels ~ so targeted the panels where it would really stand out,
the scalloped ones, and I am hoping it just works out :)



7 comments:

Irene said...

Your sewing room is just gorgeous! Wonderful fabric for the curtains. I do hope that you spend many, many enjoyable hours in there.

Unknown said...

What a splendid sewing room...I think you made the right decision with the cutting of the curtains. I think they'll look fabulous.

Diana said...

I love the peaks you've given us of your sewing room. Are you going to give us more? Please ! Love it!

Sewingadicta said...

Magnificent! You are on the road again! Looking forward ...

Judith said...

Your sewing room is just perfect! Thanks for sharing - and giving us ideas...J

Patricia said...

Wow! Just wow!

vapeciga uk said...

Are you still worried about quitting smoking? Try Orcas Pod Kit,Steam Crave RDTA and Artery Starter Kit. There is no secondhand smoke and no impact on health. You can choose the nicotine content according to the schedule and the price is cheap and the quality is guaranteed.