Thursday 4 June 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award

I wanted to check in and say "Thank you" to Cennetta for giving me this award. I truly appreciate it.
In short I have an Attitude of Gratitude because I am just so fortunate to have a wonderful family - excellent health - doing what I want to be doing, with the people I want to be with...... .............overall my life is simply "perfect"...and I am truly Grateful!
There are so many people out there who share so much of their sewing knowledge!
The following are some that I'd like to recognize:
Attitude of Gratitude - The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
  1. 1. Put the logo on your blog or post
  2. 2. Nominate a few blogger's that show an attitude of gratitude
  3. 3. Link to your nominees within your post
  4. 4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
  5. 5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
  6. 6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
Edited to add: I'd like to Thank Marie-Noelle from La Machine a Courdre for the Premio Meme Award.

10 comments:

ClaireOKC said...

Ann - you are a dear - what a nice award....thank you so much. I'm so honored - this is just totally out of the blue. Thanks again, Claire

Cennetta said...

Great Attitude of Gratitude.

a little sewing said...

Ann, thank you for mentioning me. The time I spent thinking about gratitude was time well spent!
ANd thank you for sharing your fabulous sewing with us. It makes me want to slow down and sew something exquisite.

Pam Erny said...

Ann...thank you SO much !

Diana said...

Thank you Ann, so much for thinking of me . I truly am grateful for so many things in my life that I'll try to express it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.

I am 8. Please visit my blog and watch me learn to sew.

www.sewingsister.blogspot.com

My mom has a blog too at www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

Tany said...

Thank you Ann, you are very dear to me! I'll update my previous blog entry with this award from you!

Patricia said...

Thanks Ann! I haven't had time to act on this til now, but I do appreciate it!

YAHAIRA BARRIENTOS said...

Hi Ann, I have add it you to the list for the “Lovely Blog Award” thank you for all your comments and taking the time to read my blog.

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Ann .- congratulations on the award and thanks to offer my. good weekend, Paco